Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Weekly update


Hello,everyone

This week I have enjoyed ...

doing my inquiry product to sell.  We have just started doing this.  And in early next term we're going to do a market day so anyone can buy our product.  What we are making is Prayer rocks.  So we are going to paint the prayer rocks and then put some quotes  to put on our prayer rocks.


One thing I need to work on is ...

My netball stepping because yesterday I played netball for winter sport.  And I was Attack on the court and when I caught the ball I was running as well when I was still holding the ball.  So I think I need to work on my netball stepping.


An Interesting thing I learnt is ...

How to write a narrative.  Because at first I didn't know what a narrative is.  But I learned how to write a narrative by watching a video on how to write a narrative.And it helped me a lot.So now we are starting to write a narrative.

Thank you for reading my blog











No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly 1-6 update!

Hello,welcome On Friday,We had a Market day!-We all loved to sell our products to customers who were there at Market day.My group(me,Jul...