Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Weekly update


hello everyone,

This week we have been learning about Mary the mother of Jesus
we have been working on our slideshow.For the past 2 weeks now.
And we have been learning about the stages of Mary's life and how it happened.
The stages in Mary's life are the Annunciation,the Visitation,the birth of Jesus,
the Presentation of Jesus in the temple and a few more stages of Mary's life.







Yesterday we did winter sport and it was my first time doing winter sport
 and you had to choose a sport out of ripper rugby,soccer,netball and hockey.
What I choose was netball and I've never played it before and I can't believe I got a goal.
But the other team still won because they got 11 and we got 3 points I really enjoyed playing it
It was so much fun!


I hope you enjoyed my blog











No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly 1-6 update!

Hello,welcome On Friday,We had a Market day!-We all loved to sell our products to customers who were there at Market day.My group(me,Jul...